Albino Penis Envy
Albino Penis Envy, or “APE” for short, is a cultivated variety of Psilicybe cubensis.
APE is a pale-capped sub-variety of Penis Envy, reputedly one of the most powerful varieties of P. cubensis. Although this rare strain can be difficult to grow, it is popular among those entheogen users who can get it.
This strain is known to be potent. Its effects have been described as being very visual with a lot of euphoria and deep thoughts. “Flashbacks,” in which the effects suddenly reassert themselves long after the mushrooms have left the user’s system, are possible.
Effects include: a distorted sense of reality; visual/auditory hallucinations (or both); euphoria; spiritual experiences; nervousness; paranoia; panic.
The physical effects include: widened pupils; elevated heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature; drowsiness; headaches; weakness or poor coordination (or both); nausea; and (very rarely) convulsions. Again, not everybody has all of the symptoms
Penis Envy Mushrooms
The appearance of the Albino Penis Envy psilocybin mushrooms can be described as thick and stout. The caps are often small relative to its extremely thick stem, and are white or black in colour.
Because this is the Albino version, all parts of the shrooms are mostly white, black/blue or very light in colour. Albino Penis Envy shrooms grow extremely slow and is very sensitive to its growing environment.
Mycologists report that its slow growth time allows the Albino Penis Envy magic mushrooms to produce more psilocybin during its fruiting stage.
How Much do Shrooms Cost – Shrooms Price In 2022
After taking a look at many other Websites Online, and Most Magic Mushrooms Dispensary around We have Step down our prices so much so that every Psilocybin Fan will be able to purchased Mushroom For His/Her self without touching the saving Box.
Mushrooms Prices and Measurement as of 2022 – 2023 Order From Us PRICE DROP! New Lower Pricing on All Strains
Ounce Of Magic Mushroom (Oz) $200 Free Shipping
Quater Pound Of Shrooms (Q.P) $300 Free Shipping
Half Pound Of Shrooms (H.P)… $600 Free Shipping
A Pound Of Mushroom (L.B) … $1,000 Free Shipping
Potential therapeutic uses of psilocybin
At this time, there are no approved therapeutic products containing psilocybin in Canada or elsewhere. This means that the safety, efficacy and quality of products containing psilocybin have not been assessed by Health Canada, and they have not undergone the rigorous scientific review process required to be authorized for sale in Canada or elsewhere.
There is ongoing research looking at the potential of psilocybin to treat various mental health disorders such as anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder and problematic substance use.
While some initial clinical trials have shown promising results, the evidence is currently limited. Clinical trials are the most appropriate and effective way to advance research with unapproved drugs such as psilocybin while protecting the health and safety of patients.
Health Canada encourages Canadians seeking support for these disorders to talk with their health care provider about options available to them. Free virtual resources and services for mental health and substance use issues are also available 24/7 through Wellness Together Canada.
Using magic mushrooms can lead to short-term mental and physical effects.
Magic mushrooms may cause heightened emotions and senses and people may feel happy and creative. They may laugh or giggle a lot and experience a sense of mental and emotional clarity.
Magic mushrooms can also cause hallucinations and affect people by:
- distorting their sense of reality (they see and hear things that are not there)
- mixing up their senses (they believe they can see music or hear colours)
- altering their sense of time
Some of the negative mental effects of taking magic mushrooms include:
- changes in mood
- anxiety and panic attacks
- confusion and disorientation
- fear or paranoia
Taking magic mushrooms can produce:
- numbness, particularly in the face
- increased heart rate and blood pressure
- dry mouth, sometimes leading to nausea and vomiting
- muscle weakness and twitching, or convulsions
- exaggerated reflexes
- sweating and high body temperature, often followed by chills and shivering
- loss of urinary control
Long-term effects of magic mushrooms
Currently, no studies have evaluated the long-term effects of repetitive use of magic mushrooms.
Risks related to use of magic mushrooms
- What is commonly known as a “bad trip” may occur, particularly at high doses. These experiences may be frightening and may include paranoia, loss of boundaries and a distorted sense of self. Impaired judgement during these “bad trips” may lead to risk-taking behaviour, which may then lead to traumatic injuries or even death.
- In certain cases, users may experience frequent or overly intense psychedelic events that may induce abrupt “flashbacks”, i.e., reliving the previous experience.
- Using magic mushrooms with substances such as cannabis, amphetamines, alcohol, etc., elevates the risks of serious side effects and adverse events.
- For individuals predisposed to or with existing psychiatric conditions, there may be an elevated risk of side effects. This association is still being evaluated.
- For individuals with cardiac diseases, short-term effects such as increased blood pressure and heart rate could potentially be harmful.